Thursday, November 15, 2007

November 2006 Flashback!


Click here to view my blogging in November 2006!

I always love doing this because first off, it reminds me how long and faithfully I've been blogging, and second, I love to see how much has changed in just one year! There is some stuff in there I never would've remembered if I hadn't of blogged all this time. Thank goodness for blogging! Here's some things that have changed.

1. We now live in a house rather than in an apartment. Thank goodness.
2. My hair looks better year ago than it does now. Bummer.
3. I have that second little girl I was hoping to have someday. Although she won't be my last like I thought.
4. The little kitten Chaz rescued last year is now a mommy to 4 little kittens of her own.
5. My little baby girl Ivy is now a big sister! I can't believe how much she's grown!

Anyhow, come see for yourself.

1 comment:

El Shaddai Ranch said...

Jenny: Thanks for sharing your heart. It is encouraging for me to remember what I was feeling when we started homeschooling about 3 years ago. I couldn't agree with you more, and it's exciting for me to read your words and watch you embark on this wonderful journey. Homeschooling is not perfect. There will be good days and bad days, just like with real school. But, at the end of the day when you look across the room and watch your children being kind to one another, eager to teach each other, and feeling rested and unstressed - you will be thankful for the choice you made.

The biggest revelation to me was that we were all so much more rested and stress-free when we decided to homeschool. Evenings were so much more smooth b/c we had time to get everything done during the day and the nights were free for family time.

Here is what I wrote a few weeks ago after a bad day with real school...
http://redheadedranting.blogspot.com/2007/10/children-are-they-our-converts-or-our.html#links