Thursday, November 15, 2007

November 2006 Flashback!


Click here to view my blogging in November 2006!

I always love doing this because first off, it reminds me how long and faithfully I've been blogging, and second, I love to see how much has changed in just one year! There is some stuff in there I never would've remembered if I hadn't of blogged all this time. Thank goodness for blogging! Here's some things that have changed.

1. We now live in a house rather than in an apartment. Thank goodness.
2. My hair looks better year ago than it does now. Bummer.
3. I have that second little girl I was hoping to have someday. Although she won't be my last like I thought.
4. The little kitten Chaz rescued last year is now a mommy to 4 little kittens of her own.
5. My little baby girl Ivy is now a big sister! I can't believe how much she's grown!

Anyhow, come see for yourself.
Post a Comment