Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #16



Thirteen Reasons I would like JUST one more kid!

(If I decided someday to have another)

1. Because I want to. That's why. (Now that I got that out of the way, let's move on!
2. Because I just can't wait to see how cute those new Maternity Clothes are all about that everyone's been talking about.
3. Because I want a newborn, just one more time.
4. I love the look on Charles' face when I tell him another one is on the way.
5. I wish I could be assured that my last one would be a girl for Ivy, but I just have to hope.
6. I looooove the look on people's face when they see me pregnant and ask me if this is my first. I love their reaction when I tell them exactly what number it is. (If I did get pregnant again, it would be #5).
7. I always wanted to see what it'd be like to have a winter baby. 3 boys are in August and my girl is in July.
8. I love the look people give me when I tell them what number pregnancy I'm on and then they ask me "How old are you anyway?!" For some reason everyone says I look younger than I actually am. Remember, God designed women to have children early on, that's why ovulation starts decreasing after the age of 27. I'm 27 right now.
9. I love their little hands and lips when they are newborns! Soooo cute!
10. I've always just wanted 5 kids. Plus, I only have 5 seats available in my van for kids!
11. I've always wanted to be surprised about whether I'm having a boy or girl. I don't know if I could make it 9 months though!
12. I think children are such a blessing from the Lord and the only people that disagree are those that don't know the bible or understand it's interpretation.
13. I just think children are beautiful and I love how they teach me what life is really all about. Nothing in this world ever compares.


31 comments:

Carol said...

That's wonderful. I hope you have your fifth child. If I had to do it over again (My two are 31 and 28 and I have two grandkids!), I would have had at least three kids. There is NOTHING like a baby!

Jennfactor 10 said...

Oh, Jenny--I sooo understand this list. I only have two, but if I won the lotto, I'd have at least one more...
Happy TT!

Southern Girl said...

I hope you get just what you want! Children ARE a blessing from the Lord. :)

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I always wished I was able to have one, but no luck.

i am jen [with1n] said...

I too, hope that you get what you want. I am hoping to try for my first next year. Fingers crossed!

Happy TT!

Mama Duck said...

Awww, that is so wonderful!! One is enough for me right now ;).

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I hope you have your 5th. I also hope you and your hubby are blessed with enough money to see them all through college!

Happy TT!

Judy Callarman, Scrabble Has-Been said...

This is a wonderful list! I had three kids,and they are all grown now. I have eight grandchildren, and I love them all so much. I agree with you that children are a gift from God. Nothing is more rewarding (or difficult at times) than being a mother.

Le laquet said...

My brother & sister in law have 5 sons and the family home just always seems to be bursting with fun!!

Unknown said...

Okay...I'll be the first to say that I think you are nuts! :) In a good way, of course. My sister-in-law is working on #4...she's due in May (I think) and I'm working on #2. Babies 1 and 2 will be 15 months apart...She'll have 4 under the age of 6. Yeah...we're nuts, too. :)

I am looking forward to having a newborn again ~ but if we go for 3 we are taking a little more time inbetween next time.

Frances D said...

Yup we have a super mom in the house.
Blessings to you and yours.
Make your wish come true I say, make it come true!
Take care,
Frances

Anonymous said...

You are right...children are a blessing from the Lord! Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute TT! Good luck with a fifth child, I can't even imagine!

Barb said...

Love the song playing.

Even though I'm a grandma.. I still love baby TOES!

Scribbit said...

All the best to you--does your husband read the blog?

Wendy Ann Edwina D'Cunha e Pereira said...

Children are the biggest gift from God and special blessings. My sister has 3 and I have 2. I sometimes wish I could have atleast 1 more.... but there are just too many problems here in India. Here they think of more children as a problem and not a gift. The govt discourages more than 2 children and offices do not give us insurance for the 3rd or more child... The Bible definitely teaches differently but we are not a Christian country.... So i kind of envy you as well...

Anonymous said...

Those are great reasons! I hope you do have another baby. I certainly would if I were 27. God bless!

Tink said...

They sound like very good reasons, especially the first! :-)
My TT is about Sinterklaas.

Michelle said...

That's a great list - I love it!

I always wanted at least 4 kids, but I'm not married YET (awaiting proposal), so I am going to be patient.

Anonymous said...

great list.

there is something so wonderful about holding that newborn squishy little baby, isn't there??

Anonymous said...

What a great list... I have three and definitely want a few more! And 5 is a great number :-)

Anonymous said...

What a great list. I have three and definitely want a few more! And 5 is such a great number :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the visit yesterday!

As you know I'm on #1 and can't think past the first one yet, but a lot of your reasons sound good to me :) The mat clothes are OK but, even though they are pretty cute now, I'm all ready to shop in a regular clothes store again!!

Suni said...

we couldnt wait. we found out as soon as we could! congrats and i hope you get all your wishes :D

Shoshana said...

I have five, and can attest that children are precious no matter how many you have.

These are good reasons to have more.

I love it when I go to the mall with all 7 of us, and people would eye my broad and count...so obvious, and funny.

Valtool said...

Totally out of context, but just read and loved the list of things grandpa did at Walmart!

Smurf said...

What a great list. I want another, but I am behind you. I want a boy... for my son because I currently have two girls and a boy. I love your number one "because I want one!" lol

Best of wishes for that pregnancy and that if and when you do get pregnant that it all goes well.

Anonymous said...

and kids grow up too fast! My baby girl is 7 months old already and she's our last. (Hubby had a vasectomy) I'll miss the newborn age for sure.

Lori's Light Extemporanea said...

I'd love to have more too...

Anonymous said...

Awww, I think those sound like the best reasons! My husband and I are waiting until next year most likely to have our first (together; he has a little girl) and I can't wait to have 4 or 5 (ok, maybe just 4.. but ask me again then! ;)

Unknown said...

I'd gladly have more kids (4 now) but I never want to be pregnant again! That's the difference between 27 and 38, I guess... ;).