(If I decided someday to have another)
1. Because I want to. That's why. (Now that I got that out of the way, let's move on!
2. Because I just can't wait to see how cute those new Maternity Clothes are all about that everyone's been talking about.
3. Because I want a newborn, just one more time.
4. I love the look on Charles' face when I tell him another one is on the way.
5. I wish I could be assured that my last one would be a girl for Ivy, but I just have to hope.
6. I looooove the look on people's face when they see me pregnant and ask me if this is my first. I love their reaction when I tell them exactly what number it is. (If I did get pregnant again, it would be #5).
7. I always wanted to see what it'd be like to have a winter baby. 3 boys are in August and my girl is in July.
8. I love the look people give me when I tell them what number pregnancy I'm on and then they ask me "How old are you anyway?!" For some reason everyone says I look younger than I actually am. Remember, God designed women to have children early on, that's why ovulation starts decreasing after the age of 27. I'm 27 right now.
9. I love their little hands and lips when they are newborns! Soooo cute!
10. I've always just wanted 5 kids. Plus, I only have 5 seats available in my van for kids!
11. I've always wanted to be surprised about whether I'm having a boy or girl. I don't know if I could make it 9 months though!
12. I think children are such a blessing from the Lord and the only people that disagree are those that don't know the bible or understand it's interpretation.
13. I just think children are beautiful and I love how they teach me what life is really all about. Nothing in this world ever compares.