Friday, November 17, 2006

Trouble at School


My son Chaz got in trouble at school and he is not allowed to go back until I have a parent-teacher meeting so he's been out for 3 days. That is standard for kids in the special needs class. It's been hard to find a time for us to both agree on. Finally I get to meet with her today! I will be going to Chaz's doctors office today and demand an appt since no one will return my phone calls. Well, since Chaz loves to stay home, I am putting him to work
1. mop the floors
2. Clean the backyard
3. sweep
4. pick up toys
5. pick up laundry
6. Clean his room
7. Make beds
8. Clean the bathrooms
9. Laundry
10. And whatever else I can find for him.
I don't want him to think he can get to "step 5" at school, be sent home, and then play. So now he can't wait to go back to school. :)

No comments: