Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #15



Thirteen Things I'm Grateful For!




1. Well, first off, I am so glad that Charles and I got over the flu last night so we could enjoy thanksgiving dinner today! The same thing happened last year!

2. I'm so grateful that I have wonderful in-laws so that spending the day with them is enjoyable! Everyone is just so pleasant to be around.

3. I am so grateful that God gave me such a loving husband that would be so selfless and so attentive. I hear so many stories of how little couples have in common, or how they don't communicate well, or how they are so into their careers. Only God could of led me to Charles. I'm so thankful for that.

4. I can't believe I've been so blessed to have unbelievably handsome sons and a beautiful daughter. Could I have gotten any more blessed?! Sheesh la-weez!

5. I'm getting a house finally! I'm so sick of living in apartments. Charles and I are kicking ourselves for not buying sooner. We just never were interested because we just loved living in luxury apartments and not having to worry about anything.

6. I am so blessed to have been able to lose most of my weight after 4 kids! Thank you dad for your awesome metabolism! Believe me, I didn't work for it so I can't take any credit. In fact, all of my dad's side are skinny. You would be shocked if you saw how skinny all my uncles and aunts are. :P

7. I'm so grateful that my husband has a wonderful career that he loves. Not many people can say they actually love what they do for a living.

8. I've always wanted a beautiful piano, not a keyboard, and it sounds beautiful. I love just being in the quiet and running my fingers up and down the beautiful keys.

9. I'm grateful that I'll be getting a house and so that I can start getting some pets. We want to big dogs, one little dog for me, we have a little kitten, and we'll be getting some birds. Oh, and I'll be aquiring a little aquarium for my new little tadpoles that'll be turning into frogs soon. Maybe a hamster. Oh, the possibilites are endless!!! I would get some fish but I can't ever keep them alive. Ever.

10. I have great sisters-in law. (yes, that's how you say it. Not sister-in-law's). Could I be any luckier?

11. I have a great church!!! I love how much their focus is on evangelism and reaching out beyond the 4 walls. I love how they go out to Mill ave and witness to everyone that passes by. We have people in church that got saved that way and have stayed.

12. I have a great best friend. She's funny, sweet, and fun to be around. She's loyal and she keeps secrets and isn't a gossiper! Trust me, people like her are hard to find! I am definately grateful for her.

13. I am so grateful that I have Christian parents and that they raised me in church. They are loving, giving, and loyal to what really matters in life. I am lucky that they attend the same church as I do.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!



2 comments:

DigiscrapMom said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Teena in Toronto said...

Great list!

Mine's up too :)