1. Okay, so number one was the Xbox. I couldn't stand it because my sons thought about it every waking moment they had. They lived it, breathed it, ate it. I missed them just being boys. So, 2 days ago, I asked a young mom if she wanted it. She was very happy about it. That fixed that problem.
2. I've been meaning to give my boys their chores. So I made a picture chart of their chores today and oh man did it lighten my load. Chaz (who is 6)cleaned the back yard, cleaned the bathroom, and pick up dirty laundry. Ryan (who is 5) cleaned the dining room, mopped the floors and made the beds. Kyle (who is 3) picked up all the toys around the house and put them in the bin. Love it!
3. I have so many stinkin' appts to make that I made a to do list with my wonderful PDA so that my brain doesn't explode. My Homemakers By Choice group teaches us that by writing them down, you take that burden off your brain. It works.
4. Yesterday I hid my husband's computer game. Hee, hee... don't tell him. :D
5. I decided a few years ago that if I was gonna be a married woman that I would want to look nice for my husband and so I would throw away all tshirts in my closet and sweat pants. I only keep nice stuff in my closets. Lessoned #2 learned.... don't just buy clothes because they are a good deal. That one was hard for me. They have to really look good.
6. I really want to teach my kids from on to say "Mr" or "Miss" before someone's first name. Like I would be Miss Virginia to another kid. I don't believe using the last name anymore. That's so long gone I believe.
7. I really need to get brave and cut my husband's hair for him. I am so scared to try. I know I cut my three boy's hair but they have little heads. Maybe I can shave a $ sign and not tell him. Then the next day at work he would get strange looks. J/K. Hee, hee...
8. I need to take my Arbonne University Classes online so I can start selling my product to spas like my friend. I love sales! I also love the product. So, there you go.
9. I need to lose my last 7 lbs. Then I'll be the same weight I was before I had 4 kids. Just 7 more! Come ooooon!
10. I need to get rid of stuff and more stuff. I have lots of family that likes to give stuff. Either I need to learn how to say no or I need to just set it all on fire before it reaches the house.
11. If you ever get a chance, you need to watch "Unhook the Stars". It'll touch your heart. But not in the way you might think. I warn you though... it'll teach you about appreciating your little ones while they are little. One of the moms in it though can be graphic with her words but the whole point is to see what this little kid goes through. You just have to see. I hug my kids a little more these days. Appreciating them while little. This is something I am working on.
12. I need to get up before 6:30am to read my bible and pray. I used to be able to get up at 7:30am to do that but now that my kids are in school I need that time alone. The Lord is my strength and I can feel it when I have not been walking daily with him and studying His Word.
13. I need to break away from my same group of friends some so I can make new friends and reach out to those that might not have a friend. I want to bring a card to a sad one, or lunch to a busy one, or a Starbucks card to cheer someone up. I need to get my head out of my little cloud and see beyond my own issues. :)
That's it for me today! Thanks for letting me get these things off my chest! Happy TT day!