Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Babysitting my Nephews

I'm at my nephews house babysitting so I'm fixing up my song list on my site so you don't have to hear one song over and over. This is awesome! Love it. From now on if you don't like a certain song, simply hit "next" or "pause" if you don't want to hear it at all. I'm much happier with this one.

ANOTHER IMPORTANT POINT!
Okay, my sister has this nice flat screen wide monitor. Well, I scrolled down admiring how much nicer the colors were on her computer when in horror I spotted my virtual model! She didn't look like my size, she looked wider! She's supposed to show my exact measurements. Then I started to look at all my other pictures and realized they were doing the same thing. A wider version of me. Man, if that's what all wide screen monitors make me look like, I'm gonna have to lose another 15 pounds! Yikes. LOL! I hope most of you have regular monitors. :P

1 comment:

Iccle One said...

Thanks for changing your music player on your site so that it doesn't play immediately and there is a choice of songs. Not to say I did not like your past choice of songs, but you don't always want a song to start as soon as you open a page up...can lead to a mad panic to turn the volume down.