Sunday, November 05, 2006

Internet Down. : P

Okay, my internet is going to be fixed this week. I do get internet on my little Palm Pilot (PDA). But I can't really post off of it. Anyhow, we are doing good and we had an awesome Halloween. I can't wait to share pictures with you. Right now I am studying about Arbonne (as you see my ad in the banner). I absolutely love learning so that is no burden for me. Even more I love selling so I am excited to start selling the products to some spas near me. Anyhow, I must learn, learn, learn right now so I am having fun doing that. :) I very much believe in what I am selling and it is more than just money to me. It's my hobby so it's a joy doing it. Anyhow, I hope you guys all had an awesome Halloween! We went down to Mill Avenue and witnessed to people till about 11 at night before I had to pick up my kids. They came home from a party with lots of candy and stuff. Ivy was a little lady bug. Chaz was a spiderman, Ryan a powerranger, and Kyle a chicken. I got some pics I will share later. Can't wait to get my internet back up. : )

No comments: