Saturday, November 24, 2007

My Family Life

This is great. I got this from Teresa's site. Let me also know if you post your own answers on your site. I'd love to read them.

I don't want my children to be spoiled so I make sure they...
do their part to help being they are a part of this family.

I may not be a perfect chef, but my kids love it when I cook....
anything Italian. They just love lasagna and any pasta.

I felt like Super Mom when I .....
realized that having 4 kids wasn't that hard! Once I got past that notion, I went on to five. LOL!

I realized I had turned into my mom (or dad) when I heard myself say.....
"Watch out for cars because they won't watch out for you!" My dad said that so many times it's stuck in my head even when I cross the street. It saved my life once.

They may not thank me now, but when they're older my children will thank me for....
teaching them that laziness in not in fact a virtue!

My proudest moment as a mom was...
whenever they are good in a restaurant. When one doesn't ever barf on the floor, or a baby doesn't diarrhea down my leg, or my toddler doesn't take off running so she can sit with another family. When someone says, "wow, you have really good kids", then I'm sooo proud. Proud as a peacock! LOL!

My most prized gift from my children are...
when they volunteer to pray for me when I'm sick.

My kids know not to interrupt me when....
I'm taking a nap! (Ooooh, those naps stolen in the middle of the day are just the best.)

1 comment:

VaQueenBee said...

That was fun...I'm glad you did it, too! The restaurant part was too funny. I also liked what your Dad said about cars. My husband tells the kids that if they cross without looking they'll end up like a squished squirrel (nice picture,huh?) So whenever we see a squirrel on the road my son yells out "Squished Squirrel!"