Saturday, November 17, 2007

So Much Cute Stuff Happening Around Here!








I can't keep taking so many pictures! I go through so many batteries for my camera that I had to go buy some rechargeable ones. I was supposed to be getting some chores done today but after we got our bible reading and prayer time done, we went outside to play. We had fun burying Daisy in the sand, playing in the house (Dog included), and digging holes with the kid's shovels. After Kyle and Ivy invited me into their little house, I told them it was really dirty and they should clean it. I mean, geez, they had dirt all over the floor. LOL! Just look at Ivy's face. Look at the picture where Ivy is hugging Daisy. Ivy didn't know I saw her or that I took her picture. I just love catching them in natural (nonposing) moments. These are just so cute. I didn't get much done today but these were sweet, sweet moments together. :o)
(You can click on links to see pictures better)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Looks like you had a fun day. Fun pictures. We spent the day outside too!