Sunday, November 18, 2007

Saturday Chores


I hate the word "chores". For some reason for me it carries a symbol of boring work. It just sounds bad. I say it's fun when you do them together as a family! We even let our great dane out with us, but you should've seen the look on this lady's face when the dog crossed the street. That lady started going the other direction with her son. What she doesn't know is that Daisy is just exactly how her name sounds. Gentle. She's not the one that would save us in a burglary. It would be our lab. Daisy just yawns at stuff. Anyhow, here is some cute pics of us working together. You don't know how hard it was to convince Charles why he shouldn't spray all of us down just for fun. I told him I didn't want to get sick. Real reason: I'm a chicken pants when it comes to cold water.

4 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

It looks like a lot of messy fun!!

Hey, where is your grass??

Mrs. C

Julie said...

We washed cars today too. Looks like you had some great helpers there. I agree, chores are definitely more fun when you do them together as a family.

Kathie said...

Enjoyed reading through your posts and looking at the pohots of your family. We have 5 grown children and I homeschooled all of them on the mission field. Only the youngest is still home (he's 19) and thinking about college. We have been on the mission field since 1985.
Blessings fro Costa Rica

Anonymous said...

Washing the car is a great family activity and a little spray never hurt anyone. LOL

Interesting that you say your lab would be the one to protect your family. We are just about to get our first Lab puppy tomorrow night. I'm SOooooooo excited!