Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Happy 5th Birthday, Ryan!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


  • Click Here to View Ryan's Slideshow!

  • Happy birthday to my second son who is a delight to my life. My angel. He makes life look easy to ride every day with his smiles and laughter. He is such a giver, even when it hurts, and a hugger, when he knows your sad. Ryan is the child that makes parenting so incredibly easy but he also has a heart that breaks so quickly. A heart you have to protect. Ryan is the one who will give something to you he loves, just because you say you love it too. He is alway using his own Chuck E. Cheese tokens to put into other kids rides who don't have any. He makes my days so delightful and makes my heart swell with pride. In the morning, he wakes up with a smile and a kiss and lays down at night with such sweet and thoughtful prayers. How could I have even been so lucky to be blessed with such a son? God blessed me with you. I love you Ryan!

    myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

    1 comment:

    MaR said...

    Happy birthday, Ryan! 5 years young!