Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Crazy Middle of the Night Pregnancy Cravings

Call me desperate but last night at 1am I hopped through one of the windows to get to the chicken pen.  I needed an egg to make brownies in the middle of the night.  LOL.  Then I got out my neat brownie pan my friend got me.  She didn't like it so she passed it along to me and I love it!

Have you used one of these to make perfect cut brownies?  First you back the brownies in the pan.

Then put the divider into the pan.....



Place on top of the rack, since pan has removable plate underneath it so when you push down, the plate lifts up.  

Remove divider....

Pull pan back up and take off of rack.  Perfect cut brownies!  Now all I need to do is just buy 2 more of these so I can make more at one time.


My husband is liking my big pregnancy appetite as he has been reaping from it.  I'm hungry almost on the hour so I have to be careful how much I eat.  I'm not kidding when I say I'm eating all the way up till 1am usually.  I will even get up in the middle of the night.  I don't want to hear about weight gain right now.  Ha!  I'll worry about it when it's a good time to.  My first pregnancy I gained the most at 31lbs. I better not break that record and go above it. That's when I'll panic.  McDonalds has been my favorite but I have been known to drive right back to have the burger made just right.


The odd thing about this pregnancy is that the MOMENT I'm hungry, I have instant nausea.  The only cure is eating something.  Is that a recipe for weight gain or what??!  Holy cow. Charles said he's gonna have to get a second income just for my appetite.  Whatever works.  :D

OH, don't forget about the newest contest out right now to win an Little Angels DVD giveaway!  Just click HERE to enter by leaving a comment on that page. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

My cravings right now are McDoubles or Egg McMuffins from McDonalds. SOOO GOOD!! Yeah, I know, not the healthiest thing but when you can eat next to nothing, you get what you can take. I don't feel so bad now that I see what you are craving! LOL! :)

Virginia Revoir said...

Hey, that's what I always get. McDouble with extra onions and extra pickles. Oh man, I can't talk about it right now. I might leave at 1:30am just to go get one. Haha.

Unknown said...

The worst part is I usually get 2 McDoubles...oh, and a HUUUUUUGE Sweet Tea to top it off. At least they are on the dollar menu, then I don't have to break the bank. HA HA HA HA!!! I think I have gone 3 times this week already. :D

Jessi said...

That brownie pan looks so neat! I would love one of those. I like my brownie's to look neatly cut and all the same size :)

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better! I had to eat when I was nauseated. It was the ONLY cure. That was hard with gestational diabetes, watching my sugars, and insulin in 3 of my pregnancies. The older I got the longer the nausea lasted, too. It was 18-20 weeks when I had my last 3 children at 38, 39, and 41. Many blessings for a healthy baby for you!