Monday, November 28, 2011

Order Online for Christmas and Avoid the Crowds!

Shopping online for the holidays is my favorite.  I like to avoid the rush in the stores as Christmas approaches.  Actually, I kind of avoid it like the plaque.  However, I love to shop online and I have a few favorite places.  My first of course would be Amazon but there are plenty of companies to look into that offer products online that you can either have shipped to your home or pick up at nearest retailer.

This Christmas you can order the Skylighter lighted disc. It's ideal for the shorter days and enjoyable but darker evenings of early fall.  Once the sun goes down players can turn on the light module to illuminate the disc for dazzling evening play. The Skylighter disc’s patented aerodynamic design makes it easy for players of all skill levels to throw and its cushioned rim makes for comfortable catches.  It retails for $15 and is sold at Sports Authority, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and most other sporting goods stores.  See list HERE.


My kids think is fun to play with outside and have enjoyed it.  It'd make for a super unique gift for Christmas!  It comes in several different colors and what's great about this is they are a soft catch because of it's cushioned rim.


Can also be found on Facebook!




*********************************


Will you be traveling through Arizona for the holidays?  I have six kids and keeping kids happy only last for so long after hours of driving.  Even for me. I loooove learning the history about the state as we travel through it.  Arizona Way Out West & Wacky is a fun activity book but it's even better because there is so much more than just about coloring.  There are activities, information about the animals that can be found in Arizona, types of plants, recipes (yay for moms!), crossword puzzles.  Funny, gross, interesting and wacky stories and facts.  I love fun mixed with learning and trust me, your kids will appreciate it!  I've really loved looking through book and am holding onto it for when we make our travels.  

Like’ www.facebook.com/fivestarpublications for the latest author blog updates, reviews, giveaways, reading tips & more!

Or, follow us on www.twitter.com/fivestarpub

************************************************

Glow Crazy sent my kids this really cool glove.  My boys love to play like they are all powerful so the loved the glove since it glows in the dark. When they put the glove on, they were having a good time playing in the dark and making some cool patterns on the wall.  Even more fun is that they have a special canvas they can draw on in the dark with the beams from the glove!

Right now though they have a cool special where you can order a kit for only $19.99.  You get a Glow Crazy duel beam Glow wand, 4 stencils, 3 sheets of colored canvas, 3 reusable colored jumbo canvas, tip book, and a bonus wide beam glow wand.  You can draw from over 10 feet away.  It's fun for kids and would also make a super unique Christmas gift!  In fact, when I checked on my boys 10 minutes ago, Ryan was laying in bed playing with his Glow Glove drawing.  There is still time to order before Christmas!  :D


****************************************

So there are some unique gifts you can definitely find that I know your kids will love because my kids have had lots of fun with them!  

No comments: