Wednesday, September 07, 2011

How to Fix Those Mommy Frown Lines with Exuviance


...Or mommy laugh wrinkles!  Even crows feet next to smiling eyes.  

I am so lucky to have received Exuviance Vespera Bionic Serum to try.  Wow!  I haven't had a chance to use it for 6 weeks like it says but I have noticed a evenness in my skin tone and my skin looking healthier in general.  I was trying to find the word for it but while reading the description over, when it said skin clarity, those are the words I'm looking for.  Not to mention that my makeup goes beautifully over it I've noticed!  So I'm excited to see how much more it works for my skin over the next 6 weeks.  Anyway, here is some information about the product!  


This antioxidant, anti aging skin serum delivers real results. Users experienced a 212% improvement in skin clarity after 6 weeks with this intensive treatment.
Help smooth lines and wrinkles on aging skin while protecting from oxidative damage with this concentrated treatment blended with Alpha Hydroxy and Polyhydroxy acids, Pro-Vitamins A, C, and E, and powerful antioxidants. Clinical studies indicate that after 6 weeks of use:
    * 212% improvement in skin clarity
    * 89% of users claimed a significant improvement in skin texture and smoothness
With regular use, it visibly improves fine lines and wrinkles and skin texture, and is clinically proven to result in a 212% improvement in clarity after just 6 weeks of use. Vespera Bionic Serum is wonderful on its own but can also be used as a booster under other treatments or moisturizers, or for complementary therapy following glycolic acid peels, microdermabrasion, and non-ablative laser and light procedures. Formulated with marine botanicals, this serum is suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin.
•  Formulated with (AHA) Mandelic Acid, and (PHAs) Lactobionic Acid and Gluconolactone
•  Multi-Antioxidant protection from Pro-Vitamins A, C and E
•  A marine botanical helps to smooth stressed skin
• Ideal for use following glycolic acid peels, microdermabrasion and laser procedures
Full Size: 1 oz. bottle

Retail Value: $68.00  


*******
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: