Monday, September 07, 2009

Labor Day Fun 2009


For Labor Day we headed to our friend Carol's for swimming and fellowship. I love visiting with friends from church. There were 15 kids in the pool so we had to have one watching at all times!

Here Ashley is petting the cute little miniature dachshund. I want another one!

Most of us camped under the shade for the day to try and get away from getting burned. I only got in the sun for a half hour and I did! I kept putting sunblock on my kids but they still look like tomatoes.

My friends Michelle and Becky.

I used my camera that has continuous shooting to catch this. The kids loved it! We all stayed for 6 hours fellowshipping so the kids were exhausted when we got home!

Ivy is ready to swim!

Carol is laughing at Nancy because she's taking a picture of me while I take a picture of her.

Little Kyle adjusting his goggles.

I love this picture! My daugther Ivy is swimming together with her friend Elizabeth.

My kid's shoes lined up. My five little stinkers.

My friend Becky and I. I am 36 weeks pregnant here (for future reference). :D

Becky's daughter Ruth holding Ashley in the water.


Wow! Richard is hungry (in the background). :D Haha. The guys played a game of Risk under the shade. They are already under an awning but had to use the umbrella so the misters wouldn't get the game wet.


I love watching Ivy play with her friend Elizabeth. Elizabeth is the sweetest girl. Ivy is helping her here.

1 comment:

Tereza said...

don't you just love spending the wekend like this! I know I do!