Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ashley Turns 2!





Whew! The last of the birthdays right next to each other until at last Caleb comes. He will continue the tradition and Charles' birthday soon follows. Ashley turns two and we sang to her as you see in the video! Since July 20th we've celebrated a birthday every two weeks! Ha ha. It's so weird how that happened. Seriously though, I couldn't of planned that. Who would want to? We have all probably gained some weight from the five birthday cakes! I'm including a video I made for Ashley last year when she turned one. I love that video! I wish I could do another but I don't have access to the pictures I need to do it.

2 comments:

Tereza said...

How wonderful..happy birthday dear Ashley!
As u know I have an Ashley too

Chris H said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY little cutie! Wow how she's grown!