Thursday, September 03, 2009

Glue Scare!

We were having a slow and quiet moment at home so I grabbed the glue and my son Ryan to show him a new trick. After putting glue on his hands and waiting for it to dry, he saw how he can peel it off. Then we thought we'd show the other kids. :D If you watch till the end, you'll see the funny credits. P.S. Ivy may have gotten really upset but we showed her after the video about the glue and how it works. Then they were all playing with it. Please don't think we traumatized our kids. LOL.

Look at the craziness we caused in the kitchen!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a very good joke! Loved the credits.

Kerrie McLoughlin said...

another reason why i homeschool: i got so bored at school i'd do the glue-on-hand thing all the time. i should've been writing parenting articles. hahaha.

Chris H said...

That was mean! But funny too... in a sick way. I must try that with my kids! lol

Tereza said...

HA! You guys sure played a good trick on them poor things!

PS: Our house is always this noisy...so you must not be weird people!:):) Or we are both weird together! HA HA !

Jenilee said...

how funny!! thanks for helping us laugh today :)

Valarie said...

Hilarious! I'll have to let my kids try that. Goodness knows I used to play like that w/ glue. :-)