Tuesday, September 05, 2006

What Would Be Your Favorite Trait?


Question from Faqqly:
What trait do you most admire?

My Answer:
I would probably say humor. Humor when a day is tough. Humor when a day feels long. Humor when your kids do something that would normally make you cry. Someone who can make a hard day feel like it’s not so bad after all is definitely a good trait.

The second for me would have to be gratefulness. Sometimes I don’t feel like getting up to dress the kids for school. But I am so grateful God gave me these handsome boys who have a nice school to go to in nice clothes. Sometimes, I wish our van didn’t suck up so much gas and cost so much. I am so grateful that God blessed us with a beautiful van that fits my family and runs well with great low payments. Sometimes I wish my house wouldn’t take so long to get done being built. I am so grateful that God bestowed this blessing upon us of a new house. We don’t have to worry about an old house that has problems or repairs that need to be fixed. You see, behind every problem, there is a silver lining. Even if it’s just building your character and teaching you empathy when others go through things.

What is yours?

2 comments:

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

Your blog is amazing!!! How do you know how to do all that? I am having major trouble with mine!!! How did you find all the neat things to put on your blog??? love to hear more!!

Thanks, Leigh Gray

www.leighgray.com

Anonymous said...

nice blog... who sings the song?
what trait do I most admire ... 1) tenacity 2) confidence
i would like a little bit of fire and a lot of confidence in life to get places - ofcourse there is a find line between that an getting obnoxious and cocky.