Friday, September 15, 2006

The Watchmaker-Evolution Slammed

Click below to view the "Theory of Evolution" smashed for the hundreth time. But in a nice little storyline way. It's awesome. It takes more faith to believe in Evolution than it does to believe God is our Creator. You should check out www.drdino.com sometime. He's awesome. He's offered $25,000 to any professor who will allow him to have a debate at their college and no one will take the offer. They're too scared of looking like fools in front of their students. I don't blame them! If I had no evidence of something I was teaching, I would be scared to look dumb too. Anyhow, click below!

  • The Watchmaker


  • 1 comment:

    Amber said...

    I would have loved it if my biology teacher had accepted this guys offer,just so my teacher could hear the facts. Some of the questions on his tests were ridiculous. Example "Can you disprove evolution"- the "correct" answer to that test question was no. Sheesh