Monday, September 25, 2006

Building the House 2

Next goes the pipes, filling in with dirt, and then concrete. This view is from the back of the house.

Corner view from the back. Sorry guys, I'm putting this on here for my family members that I can't send emails to and for my own record. :)

Side view of back of house. You can see how my house is longer than my neighbor's because I have 4 bedrooms and he has 3.

This is the front. It's gonna be great when they put up the block walls for privacy!

2 comments:

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

Hi Jenny - this is your not so smart blogger friend from Charlotte, NC...

I like the new thing - or new to me - Ask Me feature. How do i put that on my blog? I went to the website, but could not find the HMTL code...

THanks!

Virginia Revoir said...

Hi Leigh,

I have found features here and there on other sites and then I get the code and embed into my own site. I will email you the code once you set up your faqqly account.