Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #7



Thirteen (weird) Ways To Always Keeping Your house spotlessly Clean!



1. Don't have children. I promise you. You will keep your house immaculant.

2. Don't get married. Then... you don't have to worry about any clothes being hidden behind the bathroom door!

3. If you already have kids, clean and ignore them, don't tend to them. CPS may come after you, but hey, you'll have a clean house!

4. Another option is sitting down, drinking coffee, while your little ones each clean a room of the house. Heck, you can even get your one year old to personally vacuum the floor. Just make sure you clear the floor of pennies first.

5. Don't buy any dishes, only disposables. That way you have no dirty dishes. Please don't try and wash the disposable plates. We're not in the depression times.

6. Don't decorate your house! The less stuff you have, the least amount of times you have to dust! Just plain and boring white walls.

7. Don't wear clothes. It only creates more dirty laundry.

8. Never ever buy groceries. Only eat out. Buying groceries only clutters up a clean fridge.

9. Don't ever make dinner. Eat out only. Dirty someone else's dishes.

10. If someone left something on the floor, simply throw it away. That will take care of it.

11. Use your neighbors toilet. That way you won't dirty your own toilet.

12. Hose down in your backyard rather than putting waters spots in your own shower

13. If none of these help, hire a maid. I can't help you. ;)


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!


29 comments:

K said...

Very interesting list! #7 mixed with #9 just made me laugh!! :)

Raggedy said...

Good list..
hahahaha!
Mine is up too.

Anonymous said...

What a creative and funny TT. My listis up if you want to stop by.

Anonymous said...

Very funny list! :) But I don't have kids, so how come my house isn't clean? ;) Thanks for the laughs this morning. :)

Tizzie said...

fantastic list, made me laugh. Thou the one about getting little ones to tidy rooms is a little too close to the truth for me!

Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Great list. Some of these I do (not saying which) but my house is still not clean.

Also love #7 + #9 together.

Pfingston said...

This is so funny I'm e-mailing it to myself so that I can post it on my fridge! Oh thank you so much!

#7 might be a bit scary. I'd have to have my kids running around naked too . . . that would help a lot!

#10 had me laughing out loud!

actually they all had me laughing!

Pfingston said...

This is so funny I'm e-mailing it to myself so that I can post it on my fridge! Oh thank you so much!

#7 might be a bit scary. I'd have to have my kids running around naked too . . . that would help a lot!

#10 had me laughing out loud!

actually they all had me laughing!

Anonymous said...

I threaten my daughter with #10 all the time! LOL! Happy T13!

Anonymous said...

I threaten my daughter with #10 all the time! LOL! Happy T13!

Twisted Cinderella said...

Too funny! Great list from a fellow mom who completely gets it!

Jane said...

I think that is all excellent advice!

My T13 is up, come on by.

Tina said...

Great list! :) I love the last one. :P Hahaha.

Happy Thursday! :)

Kendra said...

Great list! Very cute. I think I'll try them and see lol. Ok or maybe I'll try #13.

Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

#1 - Yup, I totally agree. With five kids, my house is never truly uncluttered. Ugh. It's clean, but messy, if that makes any sense to ya.

#2 - [chuckle] ...Or under the bed.

#4 - I have my children clean and do other chores. I no longer do their laundry for them; they do it. Just the same, they tend to make 3 messes to 1 clean-up. It just doesn't even out. [sigh]

#5 - Yea for paper plates! [heh]

#6 - [chuckle]

#7 #8 & #9 - LOL! Wouldn't that be ideal.

#10 - Actually, sometimes I do this. Shhh! Don't tell my kids or my hubby. [grin]

#11 - Bwahahahah!

#12 - Eh, this seems like just a bit too much extra work to me. ;)

#13 - Oh, how I wish I could hire a maid.

That was a fun T13 list, thanks. Hope you have a terrific Thursday!

Frances D said...

You write a good list!
Had me grinning from ear to ear.
And so much truth in it ;)
Thanks for sharing,
Frances

Meira{FB} said...

LOL! Great list! Happy TT!

Meggie Mom Fantastic said...

#7 would be my favorite :)

happy TT!

Anonymous said...

This is so true! Disposable dishes are a godsend, and how could I ever forget how my mother made all of us (I am the oldest of five in my family.) clean while she laid on her bed reading Dean Koontz novels? Ah, perfect!

Happy Thursday to you, and feel free to visit our list as well!

Maribeth said...

Great list. Mine's up!

Anonymous said...

A woman after my own heart!!! I couldn't agree more... heck if we aren't goin' anywhere, the kids don't need wear clothes (pj's do just fine).

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more! If we aren't headed anywhere during the day, the kids leave jammies on... no need to dirty more clothes!

Anonymous said...

Being single and childless doesn't help...

Faerylandmom said...

Now THAT is a practical list if ever I saw one! Thanks for making me smile!

My T13 is up too, if you care to have a look.

My Shoes said...

funny list! i really like number 9!

BlondeBrony said...

Very Funny.
Somehow I would still find a way to make a mess.
Happy TT

Anonymous said...

Number 1 is so true. But how do you get the kids to clean? Hypnosis? Mind control? Come on share!

Anonymous said...

#5 really made me laugh. A few years ago eldest daughter stayed at her fathers house while he was away. He returned to discover that every dish he owned was dirty and she had bought disposable ones rather than wash up!

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Great list. It doesn't hurt to dream, lol!