Wednesday, March 31, 2010




I've been finding it easier to clean at night while the kids are in bed. There is just so much to do with them during the day and wherever they go a tornado seems to follow. I know they don't like doing chores but being that they leave messes wherever they go, there is just no way I could do it all. I've tried to train them so many times about picking up after their messes so it doesn't get so hard at chore time but they still are human tornados. So, we still have to have chore time twice a day. I tell them they are my hero helpers. :)  As a family we need to keep the house functional even though at times it may be well, disfunctional.  They do awesome at chore time so I can't complain.  I just wish kids would stop comparing their chore money to each other at church or wherever.  My kids are like "What??? You get paid how much?"  Come on, little guys!  Don't ruin it for me. Their chore money will increase as they get older.  Sheesh. 
Post a Comment