Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Anonymous Love Letters


Don't you guys love it when people post anonymously and don't have the guts to put their name on there?  Hmmm..... kind of makes you wonder why they are not brave enough to say there name.  Well, I am.  Hi, my name is Virginia and I'm a republican who happens to also love Christ and big families.  I love the color red and I think President Bush was an incredibly awesome President who is proud of our country and never apologized or showed any shame for our nation.  President Bush put his hand over his heart when saying the pledge of alligiance and he had the guts to look for bad guys to put behind bars rather than sip tea with them on the porch.  We don't own a TV and I think hollywood is overrated.  I don't HAVE to like Obama if I don't want to.  This is America.  So forcing me to tell you why I dislike would just be wasted space on my blog.  If someone can do so much damage in such a short amount of time, well, that speaks for itself.  I don't plan on writing a love poem to him anytime soon.  I save those for my spouse.  Wink.  ;)
Post a Comment