Saturday, January 31, 2009

Rock Band and Karaoke Night





They had a school event where everyone comes, eats food, and jams out on the Rock Band set. I was kind of hesitant about going because I wasn't sure how many big kids were gonna be there and if they would hog the Rock Band. Finally they got some order and had every kid take a turn. Chaz absolutely loves drums so he did a really great job and stayed right on. Ryan, on the other hand was more interested in chatting with the girls as you can see. He NEVER even went to the Rock Band area. Ahem... I'm gonna have a chat with him later about that. Kyle told me he was starving and begged for me to buy him a spaghetti plate with breadsticks (even though we just ate a large dinner), so I got it for him. He ate one bread stick, proclaimed he was soooo full and then walked away. Argh! I hate it when they do that. By the way, those school events are not things I really look forward to but we went because they were excited about it. I know it meant a lot to me when I was little so I wanted to go for them.

No comments: