1. Well, first off. Have you read the recent reports on fast food? My state was #2 in the worst fast foods in the United States. I'm talking about health wise! Inspections are turning up some pretty horrifying things. Like roaches in someone's Mcdonald's pancake. Gross.
2. I would rather not have a big butt if I can help it. I know that some people cannot help it. But since I've been blessed with my daddy's metabolism, I would rather not do anything to tempt God. Why should God keep blessing me when I've made The Big Mac my best friend? If He wanted to He could just tweek my metabolism anytime. The next thing I know, I could be suing Mcdonalds for making such small seats my butt can't fit in.
3. I've known plenty of people who have spit into people's food just to get them back for being rude. Ummmm..... yeah. That's gross! Ha! I hope I was never one of them. You never know....
4. Who says Taco Bell is even Mexican Food? Who are we kidding???
5. My next pick would be Filibertos but they have REALLy bad health violations. Like 5. Ohhhh, they have such good Carne Asada burritos. Man!
6. Arby's has gotten many people sick because they keep their food warm for too long. Yes, I have yet to see them make a fresh sandwich. They are so overpriced it's a joke. I'd rather stop at an actual restaurant.
7. I don't know how many times I've pulled up in a drive through and we couldn't communicate because they couldn't speak English. Don't take me wrong! I'm not prejudice! But I think if an American company is going to successfully run a business in the states, they need to hire English speaking folks. Kind of helps. It's hard repeating an order 5 times because they have to finally go get the manager to translate.
8. It's soooooo bad for you! Can I hear somebody shout, "Grease?" If I started one, I would call it "Grease Lightening". It wouldn't be called that because it's a 50's diner either.
9. More and more the prices of fast food are rising so high, my costs of living are getting stretched. Just because it gets hectic at times and I need to stop for some fast food and I am feeling like it would just cost as much to go to an actual sit down restaurant with some real service.
10. It is a waste of my talents! I could be at home cooking a juicy Filet Mignon and instead I am eating a flat hamburger patty that was just taken out of a freezer and heated up. I need to learn how to cook more and grow in that area. (Instead of my butt).
11. Mcdonalds now supports the Homosexual agenda. Okay, I may like their playgrounds but putting my money into a group that is supporting a sinful and harmful way of life, is not where I want to put my money.
12. Eating at home around a dinner table with my family more often is always a better thing. Fast food places are hectic and your attention is diverted elsewhere. Really, you may gain an easier way of life by not having to cook as often, but you lose something else precious in the meantime. Communication and togetherness.
13. It's just pure laziness! I neeeeeed to just go home and put my efforts and my money into more good and wholesome food at home. It's so tempting sometimes on the way to church to just pick up a meal on the way there. Instead, I should of just gotten ready for church earlier and prepared a meal for my family. After all, that's what a Proverbs 31 woman is. :) Not a fast food hopper. Ha ha.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants