Saturday, May 17, 2008

Picnic At the Zoo!






Since we have a membership at the zoo we just love to go often, picnic there, and see different animals each time. Today was mostly just picnicking in our favorite spot and seeing only a few animals. The kids had fun in the water area. Ivy was too chicken though! Ha! It was pretty hot out though so we didn't stay as long as we usually do. :D We try not to go too much in the summer time because I notice that's when the girls take their clothes half off! I don't like my boys to be around that too much. Malls included. Sooo, today was our last day for awhile. When my my boys start pointing out that moms are hardly wearing any clothes up on top, I know they are seeing too much. It's funny when they say out loud, "how come that mom is showing her chee-chee's"? I'm like "uh...." Don't know what to say. :P

No comments: