Monday, May 19, 2008

Schooling Agendas


Here Charles is reading the Bible to the boys before bedtime. They actually love to be read to straight from the bible and love the stories. Daddy always spend like an hour or so wrestling, praying, and talking about things before they sleep. What I am wondering here is, "where is the sheet on the bed and why is daddy's feet on it"? Ha ha! That is our bed! You know my boys are finally reading after only homeschooling just a few months? Here this was Chaz's third year of school and he was not even close to reading. Ryan was learning but pretty slow. Sooo, now they are reading pretty good for having just started. As a homeschooling mom, that makes me pretty proud! It's neat knowing that I am their teacher and they are learning only the good things and not what the liberal schools want to give them on the sides. Especially without us knowing. I just read in the paper how they are starting to have some of the muslims talk to our little kids in the schools. What????? They won't let me go in their and speak about my religion! I know exactly what they are doing. Conditioning and they start with the young. Some parents don't even know about how they have allowed the homosexual agenda into the classrooms. I saw a video clip myself of a famous soccer player talking to little Kindergarteners, 1st and 2nd graders about accepting homesexuality. Forget asking the parents! This is why I am grateful I can teach my own kids and know EXACTLY what is being taught. I just pray that God will help me every day to stay strong, even on the days I am tired, to keep giving my very best. It has been a little hard for me lately in my regular chores because of my back. I have had bad back problems in the past and now it seems to be creeping back up on me since I was pregnant with Ashley. Ever since I gave birth to her, my back has been very weak and even doing laundry causes my back to just burn. But.... I just have to remember, "If God designed women to have children then He will also give us the strength to raise them".

No comments: