Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Will Baby Come Today? (Childbirth)

Ivy caring for her sick dolly
Today is baby day.  I didn't sleep much last night between trying to get ready for the hospital and cramping during my sleep.  I'm not really going in yet till the balloon does it's work.  I have to be at my doctor's office this morning to get it and I am nervous!  That's partially why I couldn't sleep last night so I think I got around 3 hours.  Argh!  Of all days to get no rest.  On top of it my puppy started howling around 4am because she wanted to come inside.  I'm not doing very well at house training her so I've been having to keep her on the patio in the backyard. I finally gave up sleeping around 6:30am and just got up.  Phooey!


The reason I'm having to go in a few days early is not for any worries but because when you have a large family, it's not easy being able to get the help you need at a moments notice.  It's harder and harder to just do things spontaneously and THANKFULLY I have help all the rest of this week till Saturday.  :) 

Anyhow, I was thinking about taking a Tylenol before I go in to the doctor's but that's pointless.  It's like taking an aspirin when you've been hit by a freight train.  I don't think it's gonna do any good.  Heh, heh....

6 comments:

The Skinny Turtle said...

Good luck!!! I'll be praying everything goes well and Miss Juliet arrives safe, sound and quickly!!

Can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck today! We'll be praying for you! -C

Unknown said...

Good luck!!!

Ellen Ross | Ask Away Blog said...

goooood luck! keep u in my thoughts. Love ya V!

Chris H said...

I hope all goes well and you new baby arrives without too much pain!

Unknown said...

Cant wait to hear how it went