Wednesday, May 02, 2012

37 Weeks Pregnancy Quiz

Okay, so people are asking me if I've gotten ready for the baby such as bags packed, things I need, etc.  Especially my doctor. Noooo, haven't packed my bags. I've never, ever gone early and have only gone into labor on my own once which was my first born.  I'm trying sooooo hard to just allow this next baby to come on her own timing rather than have me be induced.  The other pregnancies I had some complications so it was easy to just say "Yeah, let's just get the baby out!"  This has been a FANTASTIC pregnancy and I'm feeling great!  So, there really is no hurry.  I've gained 20lbs and hope my booty does not get any larger.  Heh heh.  We've already signed up for a gym membership. Okay, I'm not supposed to workout till baby is about 8 weeks old.  Phooey.

I walked into the kitchen seeing Ashley drinking out of a HUGE jar of pickles.  Okaaaaay, I thought I was the only one that did this but at least I just poor myself a small cup of pickle juice.  Ashley wasn't just sipping some, she was chugging.


I found this really cute quiz on Sally's blog so I thought I'd play along being I'm 37 weeks along.

How far along? 37 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Some yes, some no.  I've learned there are a lot of great shirts you can still wear already in the closet. 
Stretch marks?  Luckily no!
Sleep: About 9 hours a night (with several potty breaks) ... for now...till baby comes.  Ha ha.
Miss Anything? Being able to wrestle and I miss being hyper all the time.
Movement: Juliet is a pretty mellow baby so this whole pregnancy she's been easy.
Food cravings: Well, I would say jalapenos and hamburgers.
Gender: It's a girl!  That'll make it 3 girls and 4 boys!
Labor Signs: Hmmm...I've only went once on my own.  Right now cervix is soft but no dilation.  Only minor contractions here or there. 
Symptoms:  I don't have as much energy but my husband says I'm generally so hyper, pregnancy makes me normal.  LOL
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody? Mostly happy but only down sometimes when I get nasty letters from weirdo mean people.  Otherwise, not very moody.  :D
Looking forward to: See my beautiful baby girl and how the kids respond to her.  They have been counting down!  

1 comment:

Motherhen said...

I'm so excited for you Virginia!