Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Girl Pirate Costume Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

The costumes from anytimecostumes.com are not only affordable but there are some really great finds!  This is the cutest girl costume I have found and Ivy will love wearing it for Halloween and/or just for fun.

You can find this girl pirate costume HERE for only $36.99.  It comes with the dress, hat, and waiste scarf.  There also some other really cute options for girl pirates just like this!  Of course there are boy ones as well and don't forget for the adults.  This website is definitely more affordable than what I've seen in some of the stores near me.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments: