Saturday, October 03, 2009

Funny Large Family Comebacks

While in an elevator today someone asked me "My, your hands are full!" I hear it a hundred times. Wherever I go. A lady standing next to me then asks, "Are they all yours??!!" Because I didn't want to be rude and say "Nooo, I just picked up a few along the road and took them with me", I just said "yes". "Dang!" she responded. We were just all quiet in response to her. My husband I get weary of always responding to these kinds of questions. It just depends on the attitude of how they are asking. Sometimes people are just curious. Just for fun I googled "Large Family Comebacks". I laughed so hard with some of them. :) I would have to add one or two to this list.




Q: You're getting fixed, right? Why nothing is broke
A: Is this your last one? Nope we hope he's/she's the middle child





Q: My, your hands are full!
A1: Yeah, and yours look empty!
A2: Yeah, I guess some people just aren't as blessed as we are.






Q: You know what causes that, right?
A: Yes I know what causes it, and I LIKE it!






Q: Don't you know what causes that?
A: Oh yes, we finally figured it out and we now keep the tooth brushes in seperate glasses!




Q: Don't you know what causes that?
A: Oh yes, I now wash my husband's underwear seperately




Post a Comment