Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Tackle It Tuesday 7-25-06


Okay, I hope this counts, but to me it does. I have been having some phone calls to make that I have been dreading. I'm telling you, I hate the phone. I have a hard time answering it when it rings. I hate making phone calls. So, if you will accept this as a Tackle-It-Tuesday, I would be so happy. This is the yucky stuff I had to take care of. Actually, this includes, paying bills online, faxing information to companies, AND making phone calls. Ugh....

  • Call the school and set up the registration process for my second son who will be starting Kindergarten this year. Also, to set up the meeting the teachers are going to have about my first son since he will be starting his special needs school (which will be at a different location).
  • Fax information to reinstate my health insurance.
  • Harrassed another lady at our old bank who refuses to call me back. Not REALLY harrass. I leave about 2-3 messages for her every day and she still won't call me back. What a stinker.
  • Checked my electricity bill online
  • Checked my gas bill online (took forever!) Some places make it so hard to find out the simplest thing. Since they can't torture on the phone by placing you on hold for 30 hours, they just make you jump through hoops to view your bill online.
  • Checked my bank account information online so I can pay some bills. Whoo-wee. I'm excited.

    You see?! That took me 2 1/2 hours believe it for not. You want to guess why? Because I also have to take care of my four kids. I can't just shut them in the room and tell them to behave like adults. I have to care for my little pumpkins. So, all said and done. Can anyone else relate to this?

  • 5 comments:

    Mom2fur said...

    You know what? Try hitting "0" when they make you do the 'press this button' thing. It should take you directly to an operator. Maybe that will help!

    Mom2fur said...

    Oh, and thanks for visiting my blog!

    Natalie said...

    I can so relate to your task today. I hate making calls too! Congrats on getting them done.

    Fingers To Toes Photography said...

    Well, I am with you sister! I HATE talking on the phone too, not sure exactly why, but ACK I hate HATE HATE it...its icky, I don't know but I agree! :D

    eph2810 said...

    I do all my banking on-line. I think I don't pay anything via check any more - hehe.
    Yeah I can believe it took you 2 1/2 hours with four kids around. Job well done :)