Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Biggest Loser Part 4

I know you guys think I forgot. Well, let me tell you I haven't forgotten that I am in a weight loss contest. I have to say though that when I was at 147, on my own I decided to lose weight. When I got down to 142, that's when I started the contest to lose 10 more pounds. Well, I am now at 137 which means I have lost 5 lbs since the contest started and I have 5 more lbs to go. Not bad! I've actually lost 10 lbs since I started on my own. This is awesome! I can't wait to be 130 again. I mean, look how nice and skinny my face is here on our wedding! That would be nice. I just can never be 19 again. Then again, I also weighed at the tops 120 lbs here. So, maybe my face will never get this skinny. Close enough is good enough for me! I was a size 3 there in clothes. Sheesh-la-weezers.

No comments: