Friday, August 12, 2011

Have You Ever Heard Michelle Duggar's Testimony?

360283_ABCMouse.com-Free Learning Activities-First Month Free-Click Here!

I never have!  I'm seen a lot of clips of her family but never heard how she came to know Christ.

Last night I ran into this video on Youtube and was surprised to see Michelle Duggar at a speech giving her testimony.  I've always wanted to hear her testimony.  She takes you on her journey from growing up, to asking Jesus in her heart, meeting Jim Duggar, miscarrying her child after Josh, and trusting in God about having a large family.  She shares scriptures that God spoke to her and also how she prayed that God would give her a love for children.  They only wanted 2, maybe 3 kids.  Whoa!  Big difference from what they have now.  But a lot of things she says really hit home in my heart so I would love to share the video with you.

5 comments:

Sherri said...

Thanks for posting! I'd seen this clip before but listened to the whole thing again because, to me, Michelle is really such an encourager!

Glad to have found your blog... I'm a new follower... ;-)
~Sherri

Virginia Revoir said...

Yay, thank you Sherri for visiting! :D

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Wowwww, she's so sweeeeeet. I'm just so glad she was given that platform to speak, because she says it better than about anyone. :)

Pfingston said...

OH - I'm loving this, but I got through part of it and will have to watch the rest later because I've got kids to attend to. I'm homeschooling them through a charter school this year. 'Sides, anytime I see/hear a Dugger I get motivated to DO SOMETHING . . you know!

Virginia Revoir said...

I know, she is so encouraging! I love learning from her. :D