Saturday, August 27, 2011

Amy Adele Sticker Label Review



Amy Adele sent me some label stickers for my daughter. At the time I ordered them I thought I'd be enrolling her in a school.  They would have been perfect to label her things since things can get tossed around, mixed up, or just lost.  Now, we're using them for things we bring to church or going on playdates.  Probably half of lost and found at church is our stuff because we have so much stuff to keep track of.  These labels just make it so much easier.  

I ordered the Pink Fairy Labels shown here:
Anyway, they have way more than that available!  You can order address labels, gift labels, nametags, bookplates, or to mark other belongings. They feature many popular designs, 
and can be used on their own or to match our stationery, invitations, and Christmas cards.  You can find more sticker labels HERE.

********
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: