Friday, February 12, 2010

Clean Sweep

This is a book I ordered today for my lovely ADHD brain.  It was recommended to me and I'm ever so grateful for finding it!  Today, Ivy and I are doing a true Clean Sweep to see what we have and what we can sell.  This family is truly blessed because I'm telling you, we have too much stuff.  Instead of going through each room and taking stuff, we're just taking everything out and then putting back only what we need.  Chuckin' the rest.  Or selling.  Whatever works.  Goodwill, keep your back door open because we're hauling some stuff!  Right now our living room is the room we're bringing everything into.  I have to do it while my boys are gone or they freak out. 

2 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

WHOA!! That's one clean sweep! Taking EVERYTHING out and then putting it back??? You're incredible!

Virginia Revoir said...

thanks! I'm a good faker at being incredible! Haha. Just kidding. No seriously, there is a reason I posted that book on this post. I'm so NOT incredible. I end up with stack of stuff and before I know it I'm ready to swim through it. I just get to the point where I say "all right, that's it!" and I bring out the garbage bags. We did two rooms so far today! I can't believe how much we took to the thrift store to donate. Tomorrow I hope we'll do a lot more.