Monday, January 25, 2010

Potty Busters



I'm such a (sniff) proud mother right now.  My kids.  My smart...smarty, oh, so smart kids.  Put pullups on their head and decided to play super heroes with them.  Wow.  I mean.  Could I get any more prouder than the last post of my daughter going for the cactus or hanging over the railing?  I know guys.  Now just in case any of my friends wish their kids were as mature as mine, I assure you that my kid's behavior came with a lot of hard work on my part.  I may not put diapers on my head but I do take pride in dancing on my bed or jumping on the trampoline with my kids while singing a silly song. 











Kyle is ready to fight crime.  At least to find out who wet their pants.



Ivy will look back on this one day.  I assure you.  My blog will still be around and I will remind her of this.  I will tell her how proud of am and that she came from good stock!

4 comments:

EE said...

Too funny! I think we have had that happen on more than one occasion. Must be something inviting about pull-ups!

Chris H said...

We as parents just love taking photos like this.. just so we can bring them out 20 years later ! Awesome.

Tereza said...

cute little boogers:)

Virginia Revoir said...

Yeah, they think they are so cool right now! haha.