Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Brother-In-Law Guest Preaches

This is Dan. My brother-in-law who has a church in South Africa. They are down here for a brief visit before going back up. He was guest preaching at our church.


Ivy (below) is giving me the eyes while I'm adjusting my camera.  I turned the setting onto Museum so there would be no flash or sounds.  So I snuck some pictures in of Ivy.  Hence the pics below.

Ivy below is sneaking into my lotion and she thinks I don't notice.

Kyle is my 6 year old sweetheart.  My husband didn't really know I was taking these pictures.  Sorry for goofing off, Hon.  I couldn't help it.

3 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

The nose ring. Perfect picture to show prospective husbands and ask, "Are you really SURE about this?" LOL

Unknown said...

The pics are cute! So, I'm assuming you attend the Tempe church? We go to the Door in Lakewood, CO. I recognized your building, since I was there many years ago as a teenager. I'm really good friends with Monica & Casey Mammen, Mike & Vivian Trujillo, and Socorro & Eddie Kidwell.
~ Heather Gutierrez :)

Virginia Revoir said...

Haha, Mrs. C! :D