Sunday, November 01, 2009

My Little Pumpkin



That is my mom with the Donald Duck voice talking to Caleb. He looks so serious! Ha ha.

Anyhow, we had so much fun for Halloween. We visited a big farm that puts on festivities for holidays. They had a Halloween event for families complete with rides, shows, and trick or treating. It was fun and safe, which we loved. :D I'm putting together all the pics and stuff so I can share.

On to other things. Garsh, I've been sooo busy! I want another computer soooooooooo bad for homeschooling so that I can have time to go more in depth with each of them. Some of their work is in workbooks and some on the computer. Because they all have to share, it makes it take soooo much longer for everything. I hate, hate, hate getting behind on the house. I like to have an orderly house (I'm not talking perfection because that would drive me nuts...I'm not a perfectionist by a long shot). I just mean where kids don't throw their clothes everywhere but in the dirty hamper, dishes get washed, and the laundry isn't piled way over. Things like that. I don't like getting behind. Since homeschooling takes so much time, it's even more important to me to keep up on the house so that there is some order. Do you know what I mean? Of course mommies know what I mean. :) I'm not a super organizer so when I create something that helps us stay organized, y'all better stick to it, ya hear? Ahem....

No comments: