Thursday, November 26, 2009

THANKSgiving 2009!

Thanksgiving turned out wonderful, even though I peeled some of my fingertip skin off with a potato peeler. It's so hard to type right now with a big bandage on it! LOL. Anyway, so it was gonna be at my house but ended up over at my mom's house. We were gonna have a guy from Kenya over but he couldn't make it. I made two pumpkin pies the night before and then the next morning I made two pecan pies. Then sweet potato casserole which is just so yummy. :D Oh, and mashed potatoes too. So, when we were ready we headed over and had a nice time together and gloriously ate tons of calories.  Ahem.   Then we headed to the park with the kids and my dad and his dog. It was such a gorgeous day! We all played and visited till sunset.  Here is a nice and normal picture of us. 
Here's our real selves. Haha.

Charles holding Caleb

Sitting around the table. Caleb is over in the carrier sleeping. :)

Ivy, in the picture, is helping me make pecan pies. She loooooves to bake! Hmmm...maybe she'll take over for me eventually. Oh, such a dream.

Post a Comment