Sunday, April 09, 2006

Weekend Birthday Party



  • Click here to view photos of birthday party

  • *Note* You do not have to sign in to view photos. Just click on picture.

    Sunday, after church, Charles' little cousin had a birthday so there was a big get together at Aunt Cindy's house. This picture is of me and my sister-in-law Melanie holding Ivy. In the album you'll see a picture of my mother-in-law Maureen with Ivy. When I first saw Melanie and Maureen, it was obvious they were related to Charles! I loved the dark, dark hair and fair skin. Beautiful! When I saw Maureen's beautiful blue eyes, I only hoped and prayed I could at least have one kid with those eyes. Well, I got two with those nice blue eyes. The other two and nice green eyes like Charles and Melanie. I can't believe I have all these blonde children. But...Charles was also blonde till he was about 13 years old and I had it all growing up so it's obvious I guess. We had fun at the party. I actually really enjoy spending time with my in-laws. They are very pleasant and fun to hang around with. We look forward to the get togethers. I am so blessed to be surrounded by so much family! We had a little Easter egg hunt but next Sunday we will be having a big one for Easter. I can't wait to decorate eggs with my kids!!! I especially can't wait to make baskets for them. We decided that since this is a Christian holiday, we would fill their baskets with Christian themed items instead of just toys. Like Veggietales story tapes and bible story books and other fun stuff. We're so excited!

    No comments: