Friday, April 21, 2006

Rawhide


  • Click here to view Rawhide photos

  • *Note: You do not have to sign in to view photos. Just click on picture.

    Last night we went to Rawhide. I loved it of course because I love everything to do with that stuff. I love the boots, wranglers, horses, country music, the whole works! We really enjoyed ourselves and we watched the gun show while we were there. I had to leave though because it was too loud for Ivy. We liked the restaurant and how they had live music. I requested the same song I dedicated to Charles when we were dating. "I Cross My Heart" by George Strait. Our kids loved Rawhide. They call it Cowboy Town and they brought their cowboy guns. I would love to come back for my birthday and buy wranglers and boots. I keep telling Charles but I think he forgets! Hint.. Anyhow, It's a great place to visit. If you eat at the restaurant, be prepared to spend between $60-70. It was a great place to eat! I wanted to go bull riding but we used our tickets on the gun show. They got all kinds of fun stuff to do there. Definitely worth visiting. I thought it'd be great to have a birthday party there for my kids in the schoolhouse. We'll see though because we're already taking them to Disneyland and Sea World for their birthdays in August. Maybe the year after that. See, all my boys birthdays are in August so we do one big birthday. I did not plan it like that! Sheesh...

    1 comment:

    Iccle One said...

    Looking very cool!