Thursday, April 13, 2006

Do You Smell Something?


Charles has days off of work because of Easter weekend so we headed to McDonalds to get an ice cream cone. We got a little more than what we bargained for. After we ate our yummy ice creams, we just sat and talked. Kyle walked up to us and told us his diaper was falling off. I notice he had pooped in his diaper and it was falling down his legs. No big deal. Daddy took him into the bathroom to change him and clean him off. A worker came walking in and pointed out that a pile of poop was sitting in the middle of the floor. Oh gross! We didn't see that when his diaper was falling off, the poop fell out of it too. What made it worse was that right then, Chaz came walking over to us. We tried warning him but he walked right in it. I put my head in my hands while he said, "What?" Then he turned around and walked back into it while he headed back to the playland. Then, on top of that, with every step he took, he left a poop print. Ooooh, yuck. I took his sandal's off and went into the bathroom. I grabbed tissues and started to clean the floor. I was so grossed out. It took several trips. When I went to work on the shoes, I got so grossed out I almost lost my food. So, I ran outside to get some fresh air. I came back in and put the shoes in some bags. Oh man. Only with kids can a little trip turn into a poop fest. I guess you could say it was a crappy experience. :P

No comments: