Friday, February 08, 2013

Revengeful Neighbors

Oh my goodness.  I'm so tired from a long day of homeschooling, cleaning, disciplining, training, couponing, putting kids to bed, and have long discussions with my daughter who loves history.  Ivy loves history like I do!  Finally!  A kid that likes something other than video games.  Must have my genes.  Or it could be because she's not a boy. 

Does anyone else have a living room that turns into a camp ground every day?  I will go to find a chair, I have like eight of them, and not be able to find one.  Finally, I look over and see how they are all holding up a tent of sorts.  I end up just pulling up a computer chair because I don't have the heart to wreck the tent.

It was a tough day today because my crazy neighbor keeps finding ways to get me in trouble.  She had the cops come to my door the other day.  Today I got a ticket!  Argh!  This woman is mad.  She's just looking out her window and finding dumb things to pick on.  I have a car I'm about to get rid of and apparently I can't have it parked out front even though its registered.  Well, a "nice neighbor" lady called on me so now I have to pay a $132 ticket.  I cried.  I was a bit down but when my husband got home he called a family meeting.  We all got in a circle and prayed.  I felt a lot better.  It is what it is.  A neighbor hates me and now I gotta pay.  I can't let bitterness edge in so I have been praying for her. 

Post a Comment