Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sluggish Mornings

Lately my mornings have been so sluggish.  I'm used to popping out of bed and straight to my coffee with energy already.  I don't know if it's the weather change.  It's been getting pretty hot already.  Time for the pools to open and water parks!!!  This summer I plan on taking one kid at a time with me and just running around the water park with them having fun!  I can't wait.  I'm a total beach girl and being that I don't live near one, that's the next best thing. :) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! That sounds like fun! I fantasize about leaving the baby with someone so I can do fun things with Daniel this summer. I don't know if that will happen, though. We might just have to figure out how to go as a group. Ha! Like 3 is a group! lol! =D

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Hmm... have you tested yourself for anything lately? That, or you need to discover the magic of coffee. :)