1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die. (If I had a best friend I could trust!)
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong. (Actually, that happens to me quite often)
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger. (I'm tired but I still hate taking naps)
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font. (ya think?!)
5. How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet? (I bet perfectionist friends of mine can!)
6. Was learning cursive really necessary? (Yeah, but doctors like confusing everyone with it so....)
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood. (LOL, I know!)
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died. (I visit http://www.mydeathspace.com/ for that info. Morbid. I know.)
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories. (I'll have PLENTY to tell then in my rocking chair)
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day. (When I worked in an office, that happened as soon as I sat down. I have to keep moving)
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again. (Well, I don't have a TV so I guess I'll save some money then. Ha!)
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this -- ever.
15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Dang it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste. (I leave the house in sweats and no makeup and see all kinds of people from my past)
17. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call. (Better yet, I have a special ring.)
18. My 4-year old son asked me in the car the other day "Dad what would happen if you ran over a ninja?" How the heck do I respond to that? (My dad has weird questions all the time! I'm used to that)
19. I think the freezer deserves a light as well. (yes)
20. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lites than Kay. (I don't drink but even if my husband washed the dishes for me, that could be a fire starter!)