Thursday, August 16, 2012

Ryan's 11th Birthday Party & Added Chores

Today is Ryan's 11th birthday!!!  Happy birthday to the one who one moment acts like a kid, does pranks, and is just goofy to the next moment acting like a grownup. You are my sunshine!  You were such a surprise to us being you came almost exactly 12 months after Chaz was born and you are still full of surprises every day.  I love you!!!!!

Ryan, friend Georgie, and Chaz
We took Ryan to a trampoline place for his birthday.  Although we had a Groupon for another place, we're gonna save that one for another time, we went to one that was closer.  On their birthdays we let them pick the location and who they want to bring.  OF COURSE he brought his best friend Georgie.  :D  

Kyle and Ryan playing dodgeball on trampolines
My mom took Juliet so I'd be able to follow the little ones around easier.  I loooved how they had a 7 year old and younger area so I didn't have to worry about the little ones getting run over.  

My dad, the kids, and Charles
Friend Georgie and Ryan
Caleb
Ivy
Caleb and Ashley in 7 and under area
Caleb and Ryan in the basketball area.
We had a lot of fun and I always love visiting with my parents.  This is the time of year where there are birthdays every two weeks so that's why you see a lot of partying.  Ha ha.  Four birthdays down and three to go.  Yes, I am counting Juliet's actual birth day because that was work too.


As kids are all turning another year older, they are each given a new chore added to their other one.  It's been a couple years since I've done that so it's about time.  Don't worry, I don't give them a chore on their birthday, that would be cruel.  I wait till the next day. Heh heh.... Seriously though, we have to step it up around here because mommy can't do it all and I think they have it pretty easy.  

No comments: