Monday, October 09, 2006

IKEA

(First pic, Ikea. Second pic, Kyle playing with train in playcenter, Third pic is Ryan coloring. Last pic is our favorite pic I am definitely buying when I move. I love it. You can click on picture to view larger.)
Oh, how we love Ikea. It's one our all time favorite hangouts. It's absolutely humongous. They have a really fun play area for any kids that are pottytrained. There is so much to do in there. They have a ball pit that has 2 workers standing watch at all times. Every single day they empty the pit completely and rotate the balls. The balls they took out get a heavy cleaning. They have an area where they show cartoons, and an activity area. There is just so much to do that when our kids find out we're going there, they all start jumping. They'll watch your kids for an hour and a half and their breakfast is only $1.99 with coffee. The lunches are an amazing price such as the Salmon plate for only $5.99. My favorite meal. Anyhow, here are pics. Charles and I walk the entire place and just talk about everything we like, it's so fun. I'm glad my mother-in-law raised Charles to like window shopping. I don't know what I would do!

1 comment:

Aleah said...

Hope you don't mind me dropping by periodically! ; )

We're due for a trip to IKEA also...and now that all the boys are able to go to the kids area... Ahh that sounds relaxing!

My sister-in-law has that picture! A good choice, it's beautiful!

~Aleah