Charles, my love, my best friend. Happy 30th birthday! Even better I want to celebrate a decade of amazing events. Life in your 20's.
1. When you turned 21, before you had a chance to hit Las Vegas to celebrate, instead you gave your life to Jesus Christ and made Him your Lord and Savior. You have served him ever since.
2. When you were 21, you introduced yourself to me and I found my new best friend.
3. At 22, you gave your life to me and made me the luckiest women earth by marrying me.
4. At 23, Your first son was born, Chaz (7 lbs).
5. At 24, Your second son was born, Ryan (7 lbs 5oz).
6. At 26, your third son was born, Kyle (8 lbs 9oz).
7. At 28, Your only little girl was born, Ivy (6 lbs 13oz).
Seven big and wonderful things happened. From what I hear Charles, seven is a blessed number and you've had quite a decade. I'm so proud of you. When some men at your age are either divorced, seperated, or just single and wanting to stretch their young life out as long as possible, you chose a different path. I see your eyes in the morning when Ivy toddles up to you for a hug. I see your eyes twinkle when your boys come rushing up to your for a hug or want to play ball. I see your excitement when half day Friday comes and you want to just go hang out and have fun with us. I love how you love us so much and love being a dad and a husband. Thank you for inviting me into your life to share it. Thank you for working so hard so I can stay at home with my kids. Thank you for choosing me. I love you. I hope you have another great 30 years and beyond!
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Happy 30th Birthday, Charles!
Written by Virginia R. at 6:00 AM