Thursday, October 05, 2006

Building the House 4

Foundation laid. Okay my friends, you guys told me that once the foundation is laid, everything goes really fast. I challenge you to frame my house by the end of next week. If you don't, you owe me $350 (for my appraisal costs), if you do build it by then, I owe you 79 cents (for a Quick Trip soda). Hee, hee... just kidding. No, really. They are framing the houses so fast. I just watched two houses almost get completely framed in 5 days. That's awesome! I'm so excited. Lorraine, (my mortgage lady) said the the block party is gonna be held at my house. I said, "sure, as long as you pay for the food." LOL! By the end of this whole ordeal, I'll have sold an arm and a leg to take care of all the costs. At least someone else can buy the steak! :D
Post a Comment